DNA Treasury provides advice and guidance around all aspects of treasury and cash management. This includes areas such as cash visibility, netting, bank reconciliation, cashflow forecasting, liquidity planning, working capital. We have helped many corporates with bank selections, both regionally and global. In addition, we have built a reputation around treasury technology assisting businesses in choosing the best technology for their needs.
We also advise and manage bank selection Request for Proposals or treasury technology selection Request for Proposals.
Some clients simply use us as a sounding board for treasury plans or ideas. Whatever your treasury needs are we would love to work with you.
- Organisation type
- Advisory, Financial Institution
- Regions where available
- Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, Worldwide
- Number of staff
- Cash Management advice
Visibility of cash, payments and collections. Bank selection including RFI and RFP selections.
- Liquidity advice
Account structures including pooling and sweeping.
- Treasury technology
Advice on all aspects of treasury technology including Treasury Management Systems (TMS), Banking systems, Dealing systems, Netting systems, Forecasting systems. Preparation of RFPs, implementation and project management.
- Treasury training
Provision of treasury training courses from basic to advanced. Including a "Day in the Life of a Treasury Department", "Understanding and purchasing treasury technology".
- Thirty years of experience with hundreds of satisfied clients.
- Deep knowledge of treasury practices and procedures.
- Specialist knowledge of treasury technology tools.
- Corporate treasury
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- 4 Windmill Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT17 1LL, UK
- +44 (0) 7786 331313