Volante Technologies is a global provider of technology and software as a service to accelerate digital transformation and modernization in financial services. Our clients include the world’s largest banks, market infrastructures, exchanges, clearing houses, corporate treasuries, and card networks.
Volante’s ecosystem of business services simplifies and automates complex systems and processes in payments, capital markets, and financial message integration. As a result, our clients are able to stay ahead of emerging market trends, become more competitive, deliver superior customer experiences, and grow their businesses through innovation.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 2001, Volante today serves as a trusted, strategic business partner to over 90 financial institutions in 35 countries.
- Organisation type
- Product/Service Supplier
- Regions where available
- Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
- Number of staff
- VolPay as a Service
VolPay solutions are natively designed to run in the cloud with the highest level of security and performance. Consume VolPay on demand as a managed service on Microsoft Azure, or in your own public, private or hybrid cloud.
- Corporate to Bank Automation
VolPay Corporate To Bank Automation allows banks to handle complex corporate payment file requirements without custom development, automating the payables process and speeding onboarding.
- Real-time Payments
Deploy new 24x7 real-time value-added services and experiences for all your customers. Connect to a wide range of real-time clearings and manage liquidity in real-time. All in a single rapidly deployable end-to-end solution, on-premise or in the cloud.
- Accelerated implementations through : Configuration with GUI interaction rather than coding and utilizing the very latest software technologies promising flexibility and speed
- Accelerated implementations through : Access to a growing maintained library of hundreds ready-made domestic and international message standards plugins, transformations and processor modules
- Accelerated implementations through : Automation features such and code and documentation generation with in-built desktop testing harnesses
- Banking - Full payments lifecycle support: on-boarding, integration, processing, orchestration and clearings orchestration
- Corporate Enterprises - Financial message and intra-corporate enterprise data connectivity - integration payments and ‘payment factory’ implementations
- Financial and utilities firms in general - Financial message (all asset classes) data integration