These were the most popular posts in 2016:
- Shell’s global treasury management: the lessons from their centralisation journey
- Six payments experts give verdict on potential of blockchain - EPC
- DynamicPay - bank independent dynamic discounting service from Danske
- OpenLink bringing commodity & treasury ERM solutions together
- How could blockchain change treasury?
- PSD2: Key facts for European treasurers
- Corporate treasury always want tailor made solutions, but is it possible? realistic?
- How PSD2 and interchange fee regulations will affect corporates
- KYC services expand to include due diligence across all regulations and regions.
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Best Practices & Benchmarking in Operations
- Control & Compliance in Operations
- Outsourcing Cash & Treasury Management Operations
- Payments - Making
- International Payments
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Payment & Collection Factories
- Treasury Systems Connectivity
- Dedicated Treasury Systems
- General Treasury Systems
- Bank Fees Reconciliation & Negotiation
- electronic Bank Account Management
How Blockchain will impact working capital management
Blockchain: Does it really matter?
PSD2 survey highlights concerns around reporting and compliance
More work is needed to iron out concerns regarding the revised Payments Services Directive (PSD2), with several areas of concern highlighted in an EBA survey.
kyc.com partners with key players to provide comprehensive integrated kyc service
Future of KYC is shown by new strategic partnership as kyc.com gets together with Dow Jones, Exiger and Regulatory DataCorp Partner to provide an integrated sanctions, screening and client risk assessment service