Almost all systems suppliers and consultants have their list of what to do. OpusCapita is a good one and has important idea, see.
Check if your forecasting processes are up-to-date
OpusCapita recommends that you ask yourself:
- Is data collection and consolidation effortless?
- Do you trust your data to be accurate and up-to-date?
- Can you focus on analyzing the data instead of collecting, cleaning, and double-checking it?
- Can you easily create reports showcasing the information your organization actually needs?
- Can you provide different stakeholders with visualized, easy-to-understand forecast reports?
- Do you have the means to monitor and manage the forecasting process in the subsidiaries?
- Are you able to constantly improve the accuracy and quality of your forecasts?
They recommend that “if you had to pause even for a little while on any of these questions, it might be a sign that it’s time to focus on cash forecasting and make sure that you are on top of your group’s liquidity and future cash.”
Steps for cash forecasting excellence
OpusCapita believes that the cash flow forecasting process involves:
Source & Copyright©2019 - OpusCapita
The five OpusCapita steps for cash flow forecasting are:
- RECOGNIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING: Build a solid foundation with cash visibility
- FOCUS: Keep it simple and focus on forecasting what actually matters for your business
- CONNECT: Tap all the right sources for effortless and automated data collection
- ANALYZE: Create visualized and easy-to-access reports to provide impactful forecasts
- ENGAGE: Reach for high quality and continuous improvement.
As you would expect OpusCapita recommend using their type of middleware cash forecasting systems because, they claim, that: it saves money, enables corporates to take back control and work in partnership with the whole company worldwide. This is the role, the impact of good cash flow forecasting systems and processes.
CTMfile take: OpusCapita’s white paper on MODERN CASH FORECASTING contains important ideas and approaches. Well worth a download, see.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today