- Key timing points
- 0:30 Accounts receivables: Seven steps to heaven
- 7:31 Customer segmentation - one size doesn’t fit all
- 12:20 Closing comments
Brian Shanahan describes:
1. The Seven Steps to Heaven in accounts receivables
2. How it is critical to understand that when segmenting your customer base: one size does not fit all and that segmenting by payment behaviour is much more effective than segmenting by customer’s risk profile.
And closes with two vital comments:
- Need to get basics right before automating
- Don’t be a busy fool by wasting time on wrong targets.
This WEBchat explains why it is essential in Accounts Receivables to get the basics right before introducing automation and to focus on sensible and effective targets.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today