Brian Shanahan describes:
1. The Seven Steps to Heaven in accounts receivables
2. How it is critical to understand that when segmenting your customer base: one size does not fit all and that segmenting by payment behaviour is much more effective than segmenting by customer’s risk profile.
And closes with two vital comments:
- Need to get basics right before automating
- Don’t be a busy fool by wasting time on wrong targets.
- Key timing points
- 0:30 Accounts receivables: Seven steps to heaven
- 7:31 Customer segmentation - one size doesn’t fit all
- 12:20 Closing comments
This WEBchat explains why it is essential in Accounts Receivables to get the basics right before introducing automation and to focus on sensible and effective targets.
Seven steps to better accounts receivable
Too many companies treat accounts receivable (AR) as an afterthought but in doing so, they overlook opportunities – establishing an excellent order-to-cash process is essential
Receivables and payables automation: From whom? and For what?
Citi Payer ID now available in 44 countries as receivables proccessing technologies improve
Deutsche Bank launches Accounts Receivable Manager for SEPA
Deutsche Bank announced last week the launch of Accounts Receivable Manager (ARM) for SEPA, a corporate cash management solution designed to help global organisations that manage high