Dan Blumen and Jack Large discuss:
1. the the key questions for corporates in choosing payment systems
2. the methodology for developing a payment strategy
3. current major issues
- how many payment systems and whether to use omnichannel providers
- turning instant payments into an opportunity.
- Key timing points
- 0:56 1. The questions about payment system usage
- 5:19 - who do you call when something goes wrong?
- 8:35 2. The four step methodology for developing your payment strategy
- 15:50 - overall acceptance of methodolgoy
- 16:15 What to do about cyber-security
- 17:50 How many payment channels to accept?
- 21:47 Instant payments future
Payment strategy needs to change as alternative payment systems go mainstream
Structured policy on how to use APMs is now essential if you are not to lose out on potential business in many markets
Effective multi-channel payment collection strategy and operations
Thai Airways global multi-channel online sales processing solution
Incorporating mobile payments into your multi-channel collection strategy
The questions to maximise value of m-commerce for both consumers and business customers