The Liquidity Aggregator, a companion to BNY Mellon's Liquidity DIRECT(SM) portal solution, was created to help clients gain a new level of insight into their investments, across all across all US and Non-US Domiciled Funds in their portfolios. The system is designed to help clients actively monitor and help to control liquidity risk exposures and manage funding needs, taking into account security types; country and region of exposure; country and region of risk; weighted average yields and maturities. Clients can leverage the new dashboard across their entire investment portfolio to view:
- exposure across all funds with positions
- money market mutual fund full holdings in a single place
- largest holdings in the portfolio by security type and issuer across
- multiple funds, with the ability to determine shared securities
- trends and reporting for month-end and at 6-month intervals for money
- market mutual funds daily yields, WAM and holdings.
These liquidity tools are the latest innovation and a key component of BNY Mellon's Collateral Universe(SM), the company's suite of second generation collateral management capabilities and solutions, designed to help buy-side clients manage the impact of marketplace and regulatory change on their investment processes.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today