Brian Shanahan, CEO of INFORMITA and TermsCheck, discusses two vital aspects of change management in working capital management programmes: why it is vital to deal with objections and how to deal with them, and how to maintain momentum. This WEBchat covers:
1. Dealing with objections - they cannot be ignored
2. Building and sustaining momentum by setting targets and reporting regularly.
- Key timing points
- 0:23 How to approach change management in working capital programmes
- 1:04 Dealing with objections
- 7:53 How to build and sustain momentum
- 10:21 Closing remarks
CTMfile take: Listen to the key lessons in dealing with objections and maintaining momentum in working capital management programmes.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today