Brian Shanahan, CEO of INFORMITA and TermsCheck, discusses two vital aspects of change management in working capital management programmes: why it is vital to deal with objections and how to deal with them, and how to maintain momentum. This WEBchat covers:
1. Dealing with objections - they cannot be ignored
2. Building and sustaining momentum by setting targets and reporting regularly.
- Key timing points
- 0:23 How to approach change management in working capital programmes
- 1:04 Dealing with objections
- 7:53 How to build and sustain momentum
- 10:21 Closing remarks
CTMfile take: Listen to the key lessons in dealing with objections and maintaining momentum in working capital management programmes.
Working Capital Management benchmarks discussion
Informita on the merits of WCM benchmarks and how manage your CFO's expectations
Working Capital Management and Financing opportunities in the supply chain
Neatly describing the involvement of working capital in the supply chain is not easy, one of the simplest and most elegant ways to do this is shown in Eugenio Cavenaghi's (Director Trade and Working Capital Europe a
Total working capital management best practices and insights
Working Capital Management is the non-glamorous end of cash and treasury management but vital. Key tips on how to become world leader