Jack and Ben discussed:
1. How the treasury technology suppliers are helping corporates to survive with:
⁃ Free introductory offers, e.g. BELLIN, TreasuryXpress and Cashforce with more to come
⁃ Supplying everything remotely: TMS RFP, implementation and maintenance
2. COVID-19 crisis has caused:
⁃ Delay to Basel 3 new regulations roll-out
⁃ Swift has had to announce everything work as ‘normal’ as they can
3. New trade announcements:
⁃ Contour partners with Chinsay to enhance trade finance offering
⁃ Tradeshift launches supply chain seller engagement platform.
- Key timing points
- 0:10 New free technology for COVID-19 crisis
- 4:25 COVID-19 crisis IMPACT: delaying Basel 3 roll-out, etc.
- 7:25 New trade announcements from Contour and Tradeshift
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today