- Key timing points
- 0:30 Corporate treasury business models - who chooses
- 4:00 Increasing automation in the corporate treasury department due to COVID-19 crisis, e.g. Citi setting up new bank accounts remotely
- 9:00 Hedge Trackers CapellaFX demo and new FX risk management product
- 14:36 Global trade and trade finance
- 15:30 - Due diligence in supply chains
- 18:14 Digital fiat currencies emerging??
- 22:08 Climate risk
- 22:30 - Green bonds gaining traction
- 24:48 - ACT International Treasury Week and Mark Carney’s question
Jack, Ben and Nick Franck - Advisor on corporate treasury who has significant experience both customer and supplier space, review CTMfile’s posts over two last weeks.
- corporate treasury department business models
- increased automation in the corporate treasury department crisis:
- FX risk management breakthrough:
- Global trade and trade finance
- Fiat digital currencies
- Climate risk, green investment, and impact of COVID-19 on the corporate treasury department
Well worth a listen to the discussion of a fascinating and scary two weeks.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today