CTMcast - 7 May 2020: State of corporate treasury, Ethical Payments Forum, & treasury systems future
by Jack Large
- Key timing points
- 0:37 COVID-19 impact surveys and discussion
- 13:03 - How Germany adapted to working remotely
- 13:14 - Strategy and spending
- 15:25 Ethical Payments Forum and potential role in emerging markets
- 21:42 - Supply chain impacts
- 23:24 New breed of TMS - TreasurUp
- 28:02 How COVID-19 is going to affect basic corporate treasury.
Download Podcast (Right click & "save target as/link as")
- Two COVID-19 impact surveys and how corporate treasury will be affected, see:
- Ethical Payments Foundation
- Treasury systems and the impact of TreasurUp.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today