Paul Stheeman, Founder and CEO of Stheeman Treasury Solutions, and Tom Jack, former Senior Treasury Director Mondelez, share their experiences and insights on how to manage and prosper in Debt Compliance which is vital to many companies. They discuss:
- Why do many Treasurers dislike loan agreements?
- How to unravel the agreement
- Who are your stakeholders?
- The Treasurers‘ Tools:
- Covenant Calculation Model
- Basket Calculation Model
- Loan Calendar
- Internal Compliance Certificate
- Key timing points
- 1:38 1. Why do many Treasurers dislike loan agreements?
- 3:40 2. How to unravel the agreement
- 5:30 3. Who are your stakeholders?
- 8:09 4. Covenant Calculation Model
- 10:17 5. Basket Calculation Model
- 12:39 6. Loan Calenda
- 14:35 7. Internal Compliance Certificate
CTMfile take: Vital insights from two very experienced corporate treasurers on how to manage Debt Compliance.
Developing a debt compliance policy is essential
Serious consequences if don’t have a rigorous procedures for managing your debt
Practitioner tips on testing debt compliance
Cindy Fryer, Senior Director-Treasury, Endo Health Solutions presented at AFP Annual Conference 2012 her 10 tips for ensuring debt compliance which included:
Borrowing with confidence via alternatives
While the UK’s small businesses are increasingly reluctant to borrow from high street banks, demand for alternative forms of finance is growing steadily