Debt compliance: How to make it easy to manage
by Jack Large
- Key timing points
- 1:38 1. Why do many Treasurers dislike loan agreements?
- 3:40 2. How to unravel the agreement
- 5:30 3. Who are your stakeholders?
- 8:09 4. Covenant Calculation Model
- 10:17 5. Basket Calculation Model
- 12:39 6. Loan Calenda
- 14:35 7. Internal Compliance Certificate
Paul Stheeman, Founder and CEO of Stheeman Treasury Solutions, and Tom Jack, former Senior Treasury Director Mondelez, share their experiences and insights on how to manage and prosper in Debt Compliance which is vital to many companies. They discuss:
- Why do many Treasurers dislike loan agreements?
- How to unravel the agreement
- Who are your stakeholders?
- The Treasurers‘ Tools:
- Covenant Calculation Model
- Basket Calculation Model
- Loan Calendar
- Internal Compliance Certificate
CTMfile take: Vital insights from two very experienced corporate treasurers on how to manage Debt Compliance.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today