Pushpendra Mehta meets with Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner of Strategic Treasurer, and Jack Large, Editor of CTMfile, to review the latest treasury news and developments. Topics of discussion include India swapping the dollar for Asian currencies to pay for Russian trade; China’s economy slowing, prompting unexpected interest rate cuts; Citi announcing new sustainability-linked time deposit solution; Iran placing its first ever import order using cryptocurrency; and the growing threat of deepfake technology to an organization’s finances, brand and executive reputation.
- India foregoes the US dollar in trades with Russia
- China's economy takes a downturn due to pandemic outbreaks and fragile property market
- Citi introduces a deposit solution based on sustainability
- Iran places its first cryptocurrency import order
- Deepfake technology poses security and reputational risks for CEOs, CFOs and treasurers
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today