Dirk Kronshage, Global Head, Collection Products, Deutsche Bank
There are many misconceptions about what virtual accounts are, and what they can be used for. In this WEBchat Dirk Kronshage Global Head of Collections, Cash Products, Deutsche Bank explains the essential detail, before giving practical advice on when and where they can be used effectively.
The WEBchat covers:
1. Basic components and how relate to each other
2. Virtual account solutions - Where they fit into a company‘s treasury journey
3. How virtual account solutions have evolved over time, and the new uses emerging
4. Key considerations in using virtual account solutions.
- Key timing points
- 0:50 The basic components - real bank acounts, virtual accounts, virtual numbers
- 5:51 Virtual account solutions - where fit in a company’s treasury journey
- 7:08 How uses of virtual account technology has evolved
- 10:35 Where not use virtual accounts
- 12:05 Key considerations in virtual accounts and their application
- 14:25 Closing remarks
Learn about the basic components of virtual accounts, how they work, and when and where to use them. But remember virtual accounts and their technology are not a panacea, you must first be clear about what want to achieve and then use them appropriately.
Virtual accounts are revolutionising cash management & payments/collections
Future is virtual as virtual banking/virtual payment technology now fully understood and available
Virtual accounts: technology to help banks exceed customer expectations
Tieto’s white paper explores the opportunities
What can virtual accounts do for you?
The next generation of virtual accounts improve visibility and centralisation of receivables but concerns over KYC and tax remain