- Key timing points
- 0:45 Step 01 - Understand your working capital drivers
- 1:07 Step 02 - Understand your cashflow drivers
- 1:23 Step 03 - Define your forecasting horizons
- 2:39 Step 04 - Define your cash forecasting sources per time horizon
- 3:07 Step 05 - Integrate and consolidate the data
- 3:16 Step 06 - Define your cash forecast logics/assumptions
- 5:22 Manual v. Automated forecasting workflow processing
- 7:36 Systems integration in cash flow forecasting and audit trail processing
- 12:43 Overall conclusion
CTMfile take: These are the essential steps and processes to ensure that instead of battling the cash flow forecasting process corporate treasury departments are able to focus on the actual numbers in the forecast.
Efficient and accurate cash flow forecasts are very difficult to achieve, in some ways they are the holy grail of working capital management.
In this WEBchat Nicolas Christiaen Managing Partner at Cashforce:
- Explains the six key steps and what to look out for
- Dives into detail about how to overcome the most difficult problem: Integration and consolidation of the data
- Gives his overall conclusion.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today