A groundbreaking treasury and finance platform has been introduced by Fides Treasury Services Ltd., the global leader in multibank connectivity, payments and transaction communications.
The launch of Fides ONEHub marks a significant step forward as the next-generation evolution of the Fides product suite interface that offers corporate treasury and finance professionals essential cash management tools, features, and functionalities as a unified and powerful product. With an intuitive, comprehensive interface and navigation, ONEHub promises to elevate the user experience for finance and treasury executives.
In a press release, Fides said “ONEHub consolidates Fides account reporting and payments solutions, seamlessly integrates the latest innovations from Fides, and also serves as the gateway to a curated array of financial solutions from the extensive Fides partner ecosystem. This one-stop shop enables businesses to optimize treasury workflows and scale to meet business requirements, accelerating daily operations and acting as a catalyst for innovation.”
Expressing his support for the cutting-edge unified corporate treasury platform, Fides CEO Andreas Lutz stated, “Fides ONEHub provides a robust and powerful central user interface for all Fides product offerings, as well as curated financial solutions from Fides partners. Like everything we do at Fides, ONEHub is designed to make our customers’ lives easier.”
Engineered from the ground up, ONEHub’s meticulously crafted architecture has been designed specifically for flexibility, scalability, and growth.
While Fides' former Multibanking Suite successfully unified products, OneHub goes a step further by replacing disparate user experiences (UX) with a truly centralized, single UX. This upgrade ensures improved navigation, superior dashboards, single sign-on capabilities, and other notable enhancements.
Although the value proposition of ONEHub is evident, its primary benefits can be summarized as follows:
- All-in-one convenience: OneHub offers treasury professionals the convenience of accessing their cash and payment management tools through a single, innovative application to simplify workflow.
- Enhanced user experience: With a new and improved user interface along with simplified navigation, ONEHub ensures that interactions are intuitive, efficient, and enjoyable, enhancing the overall user experience.
- Modular approach: ONEHub is designed to provide businesses the flexibility required for all stages of growth, allowing them to implement either a single module or the entire hub based on their distinct needs.
- Scalable growth: With the unified ONEHub, companies can incorporate new solutions and add-ons as needed. This includes the integration of new bank connections, TMS and ERP systems, payment controls, and more, for scalable growth.
- Accelerated innovations: ONEHub is crafted to expedite the deployment of innovation, empowering organizations to maintain a competitive edge in the constantly evolving treasury and cash management landscape.
According to Fides, in the past few years, the company has displayed a consistent upward market trajectory, expanding its global clientele to more than 4,000 organizations while maintaining an industry-leading customer retention rate.
Fides’ introduction of ONEHub isn't solely about meeting client needs; it’s also about exceeding expectations.
Lutz emphasized, “With Fides ONEHub, we are not only responding to the needs and wishes of our many clients, but will also be adding more innovative modules — such as Fides Cash Pooling — in the coming weeks.”
Furthermore, Lutz noted, “We have always been a customer-centric organization, with a mission to provide a single platform for corporate treasurers, treasury analysts, cash managers, and CFOs to access all the tools they need for success.”
The ability of ONEHub to streamline day-to-day treasury operations, such as payments, reporting, and reconciliation through the centralization of data from multiple sources, is expected to benefit large multinationals as well as small organizations.
Not only will it eliminate the need for treasury and finance professionals to log into multiple bank portals or manually enter information into spreadsheets, but by engineering “ONEHub to deliver a superior experience today, and provide an even stronger foundation for future innovation,” as per Lutz, Fides is ushering in a new paradigm for centralized corporate treasury services.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today