EBAday 2016 has kicked off this morning in Milan, bringing together payments professionals from across the EU.
The two-day conference, which is hosted by the Euro Banking Association and Finextra, is taking place in Milano Congressi from 7 to 8 June 2016 and features up to 80 speakers from corporates, banks and payment and tech firms. Organisers are expecting up to 900 delegates, who will hear experts set out a vision for the future of European payments.
The agenda, in two streams, covers topics such as blockchain technology, mobile payments, fintech threats, PSD2, the move to open APIs, real-time payments, the future of correspondent banking and intra-day liquidity management in instant payments.
EBA chairman Wolfgang Ehrmann opened the conference, followed on stage by Stefano Stangoni, global head of financial institutions at Intesa Sanpaolo.
Delegates and everyone interested in the topics being discussed at EBAday 2016 can tweet using the hashtag #EBADay2016.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Payments - Receipts
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Regular Bill Payments from Businesses
- Regular Bill Payments from Consumers
- SEPA Payment Structure & Services
- Payments - Receipts at POS
- Collecting Payments on the Internet
- Collecting Payments via Mobile
- Payments - Disbursements
- Accounts Payable Management
- Paying Suppliers