Orazio Pater, CEO and Founder, GTreasury and AlokTyagi, Product & Technology Leader, GTreasury explain their aims and objectives in building their new integrated Treasury Risk Management solution. They cover how the new GTreasury + Visual Risk solution will provide:
1. an innovative treasury & risk management solution, who’s breadth and depth of functionality will exceed the needs of the digital treasurer, transforming the treasury function from operational to business essential
2. a single solution with partners for all your corporate treasury needs
3. a modern software approach to planning, development & delivery which will deliver a deeply customer focused approach with high-quality continuous innovation.
- Key timing points
- 0:46 1. GTreasury + Visual Risk = Better Together
- 2:17 2. Single solution to fit all your treasury needs
- 5:24 3. The modern software approach to planning, development & delivery, and continuos development
- 15:46 4. Closing comments
CTMfile take: This WEBchat explains how GTreasury are going to deliver a seamless SaaS based solution for the corporate treasury department
GTreasury and Visual Risk merge = major new TMS alternative
Combined platform empowers Treasurers to be more strategic and effective in managing liquidity and risk
GTreasury extends SWIFT partnership by adding SWIFTRef
TMS supplier incorporates SWIFT’s dynamic repository of SWIFT BIC codes
GTreasury claims major share of US treasury management systems market growth in 2012
2012 was another successful year for Gtreasury, the US based SaaS treasury management solutions, with record sales and increased client adoption rates, above and beyond a notable 2011.