You are only as good as your team. Attracting and recruiting superb staff has always been one of the most difficult tasks in the corporate treasury department. However, recruiting good staff occasionally is not enough. Adam Gordon, CEO & Co-Founder, Candidate.ID believes you need a talent pipeline of great staff to call on when needed.
In this WEBchat Adam explains how with their new technology platform at Candidate ID they can reduce the time to hire by 40% and cut your costs of recruitment. He explains the phases of the recruitment process moves from awareness, to education and to consideration before a job application is made.
In this WEBchat Adam Gordon:
- Explains what has changed in the recruitment business
- Reviews why a new approach is important
- Describes their Content Plan for Evergreen Nurturing
- Gives his overall conclusion on the future of the recruitment business.
- Key timing points
- 0:15 WHAT HAS CHANGED
- 1:15 How candidates carryout own research before making application
- 2:50 WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT
- 4:14 Only 3-4% are ready for job hiring conversation
- 5:10 How to focus on the 3-4%
- 6:41 CONTENT PLAN FOR EVERGREEN NURTURING
- 7:44 Nurturing at the awareness phase
- 8:57 What Consolidate ID tracks
- 10:16 Reaction to tracking candidates
- 12:55 40% reduction in time to hire
- 15:30 Future of the recruitment business
CTMfile take: LinkedIn and other social networks + our digital life style now provide the data for full tracking of whether potential candidates are ready for a job offer. Scary, possibly intrusive, but do you mind if you get the great post you always wanted?
‘Treasury Recruitment Market in 2014’ - how to get a great job/recruit the best
‘Through the looking glass’ guide by Mike Richards, MD of the only specialist Global Treasury Recruitment firm, on what to do in the intensely competitive recruitment market to stand out