In the first WEBchat in the Cash Flow Forecasting series with Nicolas Christiaen, Managing Partner, Cashforce - of a leading provider of working capital management platform in Europe - we focus on:
- why corporates find it so difficult to carryout effective cash flow forecasting
- who should be involved in the cash flow forecasting process
- the key ingredients in cash flow forecasting.
- Key timing points
- 0.46 Why do companies struggle with this process?
- 2.38 Who should be involved this process?
- 5.58 Key ingredients of cash flow forecasting
CTMfile take: Important lessons and tips from a leading practitioner.
Cash flow forecasting ideas from ACT Cash Management Conference
Rolling 13 week forecast is vital, consistent forecast accuracy evaluation is essential, etc.
Cash flow forecasting - latest tips for practitioners
Important, practical ideas from Cash Analytics, Wells Fargo & the Hackett Group, Treasury Peer and TIPCO
How to improve your cash flow forecasting and working capital management
Top tips from Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Dennis Sweeney and Matthew Davies