In the first WEBchat in the Cash Flow Forecasting series with Nicolas Christiaen, Managing Partner, Cashforce - of a leading provider of working capital management platform in Europe - we focus on:
- why corporates find it so difficult to carryout effective cash flow forecasting
- who should be involved in the cash flow forecasting process
- the key ingredients in cash flow forecasting.
- Key timing points
- 0.46 Why do companies struggle with this process?
- 2.38 Who should be involved this process?
- 5.58 Key ingredients of cash flow forecasting
CTMfile take: Important lessons and tips from a leading practitioner.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today