- Key timing points
- 0:30 What does thriving mean?
- 1:00 1 - Use a comprehensive ecosystem for frictionless integration
- 4:12 … supported by API-technology and digital workflows
- 7:13 2 - Increase forecast quality by using predictive analytics
- 13:21 3 - Create value by optimising FX hedging
- 18:52 Key takeaways
Alex Fleischmann, Head of Market Development at TIPCO describes the key priorities in making a thriving treasury in 2021
The WEBchat covers:
- Treasury needs to use a comprehensive ecosystem for frictionless integration
- The ecosystem needs to be supported by API-technology and digital workflows
- Corporate treasury departments need to improve their cash flow forecasting quality by examining predictive analytics
- Treasury should create value by optimising your approach to FX hedging
These three priorities are vital in making your corporate treasury department thrive. First – use a comprehensive ecosystem covering all corporate treasury operations, second – improve your cash flow forecasting and scenarios, and third – optimise your approach to FX hedging. It’s that simple.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today