San Francisco: Institutional Cash Distributors (ICD) today announced the release of Transparency Plus 3.0 (T+ 3.0), its latest exposure analytics application with new institutional investment features and risk management capabilities that further aggregates investment decision-control for corporate treasury.
The key features of this release include:
- macro view T+ 3.0 creates for investors and cash managers
- separately managed accounts for Short Duration Bond Funds, Money Market Funds, Proprietary Portfolios, Bank Accounts and Time Deposits.
- loading of fund holding reports weekly
- counterparty lending indicator metrics.
- expanded analytic reporting includes the T+ Comprehensive Report, T+ Universal Investment Exposure Report and T+ Money Market Fund Guideline Actual Report.
Overall Transparency Plus 3.0 streamlines the decision matrix for corporate treasury institutional investment and risk management.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today