In this WEBchat Haydn Jones discusses:
- What is a bubble and does Bitcoin qualify?
- What is the utility of the Bitcoin asset
- Is the price rise of Bitcoin symptomatic of a bubble?
- How price of Bitcoin could plummet
- Long term future of Bitcoin.
- Key timing points
- 0:39 What is involved in a bubble?
- 1:45 What is the utility of the Bitcoin asset?
- 3:00 Price rise symtomatic of a bubble?
- 6:19 How and why price could plummet?
- 6:41 Level of ‘bubbleness’ in today’s price?
- 7:30 Any limit to the price?
- 8:37 Would you invest or observe?
- 9:11 Long term future of Bitcoin…..
- This item appears in the following sections:
Bitcoin Foundation seeks protection from US currency regulation
Battle for heart and soul of the cryptocurrencies gets serious: Do you believe in cryptocurrencies or not?
Bitcoin breaks - this week the network capacity maxed out
Average transaction time increased to 43 minutes as network overwhelmed by continued growth of Bitcoin transactions and charges also rose. Are the rivalries and brinkmanship showing the limits of the Bitcoin dream?
Bitcoin will definitely grow in 2016 as exchanges and investments expand
Growth in the last three months in Bitcoin has almost doubled in value and 33 indicators show that this is going to continue in 2016