Kyriba Corp, the cloud-based Proactive Treasury Management supplier, has launched version 15.0, of their SaaS treasury management solution. Kyriba claim that the new version provides CFOs and corporate treasury departments with strategic treasury process improvements in:
- fraud prevention and security functionality which improves: visualisation of account authorities, integration of bank account and payment workflow controls for FBAR, eBAM, and internal audit compliance.
- strategic cash forecasting by enabling CFOs and global finance leaders to compare multiple forecast snapshots across any time horizon to measure and document forecast accuracy
- payment security and international formats: advanced payment dashboards to manage the four levels of payment acknowledgement delivered by SWIFT and direct-to-bank channels, along with additional PAIN and CAMT format development for complete global coverage
- risk management: a new module dedicated to financial transaction accounting.
Jean-Luc Robert, chairman and CEO of Kyriba commented:
- “Kyriba 15.0 gives organisations the ability to minimise the risk posed by internal fraud. It enables companies to easily visualise account authorities, so that anomalies can be identified and changes made, without analysing individual accounts or signatories. This significantly reduces the burden on treasury teams when it comes to bank account management and security.”
- Kyriba 15.0 ensures that our clients can measure the accuracy of their forecasts at a detailed level, incorporating full commentary, at whatever frequencies they wish. With this new ability to measure the effectiveness of cash forecasting, treasurers and CFOs now have the confidence they need to make strategic decisions from the cash forecast.”
Kyriba 15.0 is offered as a seamless upgrade, and is available at no extra cost to each of Kyriba’s 1,000 global clients.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today