The post on the 12th Day of Christmas listing the key questions for 2016, see, generated three suggestions from experienced and concerned treasury professionals:
- Nicholas Franck, Oriflame Cosmetics: Is your function growing to handle more changes and the maintenance of new services it's providing to the organisation?
- Peter Matza, ACT:
- Where is the attention to people development, particularly professionally qualified and new entrants?
- Is there really pressure for outsourcing and if so, how does that sit alongside data protection and cyber security?
- Why is only about KYC - where is the demand for KYB? Or to put it a different way, when will treasurers start demanding symmetry in information flows with their finance providers?
- John Mardle, www.cashperform.com:
- What is your strategy to deal with a failure in your organisations targets for revenue generation?
- Have you tackled scenario planning for your Working Capital needs that includes alternative finance providers and Challenger Banks?
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today