On 16th May OpenLink launched their new OpenLink Cloud a new, dynamic trading, treasury and risk Cloud platform which they claim is, “the world’s first and most comprehensive enterprise Cloud platform for trading, treasury and risk management.”
In this WEBchat Mark O’Toole, Vice President Commodities & Treasury Solutions, OpenLink discusses:
- The structure and key features of the OpenLink Cloud platform
- Early benefits of using OpenLink Cloud
- The unconstrained power of the OpenLink Cloud platform and how it enables corporate treasury departments to re-think what they are doing.
And finishes with a summary of the essence of the OpenLink Cloud: Ecosystem for Treasury solution, and the opportunities it opens up for the corporate treasury department.
- Key timing points
- 0:22 OpenLink Cloud platform
- 2:33 Differences from the normal SaaS solutions
- 5:16 Unconstrained power
- 8:10 How a large scale user with commodity, cash management and liquidity management risk can use the system
- 10:10 The essence of the OpenLink Cloud ecosystem
The wait is over. There is now enough power and security in the OpenLink Cloud for major players to move mission critical systems to their Cloud platform, combined with OpenLink’s functional strength in cash and treasury management, extensive trading, commodities and risk management means that users get the best of both worlds.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today