Pushpendra Mehta meets with Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner of Strategic Treasurer, and Jack Large, Editor of CTMfile, to review the latest treasury news and developments. Topics of discussion include the US Federal Reserve (Fed) launching the FedPayments Insights Service to help financial institutions track ACH payment trends, the UK raising its interest rate (but less than the Fed), the Eurozone outlook darkening according to Deutsche Bank forecasts, and Nomentia partnering with SEB to provide integrations and bank connectivity.
- US Federal Reserve debuts the FedPayments Insights Service for ACH tracking efficiencies (21-Sep)
- UK holds off following Fed with a 0.5% interest rate hike (22-Sep)
- Deutsche Bank predicts deeper eurozone recession in 2023 (22-Sep)
- Japan officials intervene to support the yen, first time since 1998 (23-Sep)
- Nomentia partners with SEB for bank connectivity as P27 nears (27-Sep)
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today