PrimeRevenue, one of the leading working capital finance solution suppliers, now offers a unified platform for dynamic discounting and supply chain finance. Both financing solutions are fully integrated with its spend analytics product.
Supply Chain Finance platform
PrimeRevenue has been providing a supply chain finance solutions, managing and optimising cash flow for approximately 17,000 customers in 50 countries and in 20 currencies, for 10+ years. The main features of PrimeRevenue’s OpenSCI platform are:
- multi-funding structure with over 50 financial institutions
- option to use third-party funders or surplus cash from the buyer to fund suppliers in one single platform
- only platform covering accounts payable and accounts receivable finance solution
- no limitations of the platform in terms of jurisdictions or currencies
- fast and easy solutions to onboard suppliers.
Integration of Dynamic Discounting, SCF and Spend Analytics
In February, 2015 PrimeRevenue announced the full integration of its dynamic discounting solution with its spend analytics product, SCiMap, and supplier onboarding solution, SCiEnable. “By offering dynamic discounting and supply chain finance on the same platform, we allow companies to self-fund and use third party funding from over 50 financial institutions for their financing programs at the same time,” said Mark Winslow, Product Manager, PrimeRevenue, Inc.
New features and enhancements include:
- unified user experience across all OpenSCi product suites
- searchable help content, frequently asked questions and user guides
- expanded reporting functionalities
- enhanced security settings
- full integration of dynamic discounting functionalities within the OpenSCi product suite
- support for Chinese, German, and Dutch, bringing the total number of languages supported on the platform to eight
- new, innovative financing solution, called Zero Rate, which enables buying organizations to run a financial supply chain program without charging their suppliers any fees or discounts.
See screenshot of PrimeRevenue dashboard below:
Source & Copyright©2015 – PrimeRevenue Inc.
Relative merits of supply chain finance and dynamic discounting
PrimeRevenue have carried out some interesting analysis as to the comparative merits of SCF and dynamic discounting, see table.
Dynamic discounting v. supply chain finance comparison
Source & Copyright©2015 - PrimeRevenue Inc.
PrimeRevenue’s charging structure is different from most other platforms or banks. Typically they provide their platform and solutions to corporate buyers and their suppliers free of charge. For instance in Supply Chain Finance, the buyer does not pay for its additional working capital or the solutions provided by PrimeRevenue. The Suppliers only pay a small discount, based on the credit worthiness of the buying organization (usually between 1-4% per annum). This discount is deducted from their invoice amount, when they request to get paid early.
CTMfile take: The PrimeRevenue integration of supply chain financing, dynamic discounting and spend analytics into one unified package is important and gives corporates much more control over their working capital flows and management. Eventually, this is what all corporates will expect as they provide finance for their supply chains. An important advantage of the PrimeRevenue’s solution is ability to fund their SCF programmes from multiple sources.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today