Forecasting cash flows is one of the biggest problem today in the corporate treasury to bring together all the different data world-wide to produce a single cash flow forecast for the group. One of the main problems is in managing the volumes and variations of the data.
This WEBchat with Nicolas Christiaen, Managing Partner, Cashforce - a leading cashflow forecasting platform provider in Europe - first reviews why cash flow forecasting is essential and then examines how to overcome three vital challenges in cash flow forecasting today:
- Challenge 1: Understand your cash flow drivers
- Challenge 2: How to make accurate forecasts
- Challenge 3: How to involve the right people in the right process.
And then closes with a brief review of “what can you do now with all these insights?” using the latest technology and best practices.
- Key timing points
- 0:30 Why cash flow forecasting is essential
- 1:58 Challenge 1: Understand your cash flow drivers
- 4:44 Challenge 2: How to make accurate forecasts
- 8:26 Challenge 3: How to involve the right people in the right process
- 11:02 So …. what can you do now with all these insights?
CTMfile take: Using modern technology AND organising effectively opens up new levels accuracy and improved cash and liquidity management.
Cash Flow Forecasting - 1: From strategy to implementation
Part I – Dot the i's and cross the t's: Prepare a Cash Forecast by setting the right assumptions
Cash Flow Forecasting - 2: The three-step-plan to guide you through the data jungle
The ever-lasting quest for information: A three-step-plan to guide you through the data jungle.
Does technology actually help you to improve your Cash Management?
It is a question that many companies have been asking themselves for the past few years. Innovative, dedicated technologies may be very exciting, but the question remains: Are they worth the investment?