In February this year, Surecomp® announced the launch of SureStore, an industry-first app store offering best-in-class applications for banks and corporates trade finance departments. The launch of SureStore complemented Surecomp’s rollout of APISure their API platform that enables the rapid adoption of these new products and services.
SureStore started with four apps from leading fintech companies: Trafinas by Conpend, AGGREGO by SemSoft, Wave and WalkMe. Each of these companies was already working with leading banks around the world, SureStore serves as a platform for Surecomp clientele to utilize these services and bring the most state-of-the-art digitalization and automation into their systems. The initial four services were:
- Conpend, a Netherlands based fintech, which offers market-leading technology to streamline back-office operations and reduce risk. The Trafinas solution provides robotic process automation (RPA), Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML) detection and augmented Document Examination based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) to extract data from unstructured text
- SemSoft, a French fintech company, which has a unique regulatory technology offering. SemSoft’s LESTR relies on their AGGREGO system to automate and streamline regulatory compliance, including TBML, anti-terrorism policies and more while keeping a full transaction audit for future reference.
- Wave, an Israeli fintech company, which offers a pioneering B2B decentralized blockchain network allowing for the secured exchange of original documents. The technology digitizes the transfer of title of bills and certificates, effectively eradicates disputes and forgeries. Wave mitigates risk and eliminates the environmental impact
- WalkMe, headquartered in San Francisco, has partnered with Surecomp to enhance the user experience of its digitalized core systems. WalkMe’s solution offers simple step-by-step navigation guidance, facilitating the onboarding process so that users can easily and efficiently learn the program.
Over the last few weeks SureComp has added more Apps to their SureStore offerings:
- XPLG is an Israeli data analytics and cyber-security company, bringing a disruptive unique technology for user behaviour analytics and operational intelligence. Audity by XPLG will help Surecomp’s customers monitor and audit user activity across critical business operations, in order to mitigate risk and meet cyber regulation
- Qlarium reduces the loss-exposure on trade financing transactions that involve suppliers located in areas of the world where information is scarce or not readily available. Located in Israel and built on military intelligence methodologies, Qlarium’s proprietary risk engine enables banks and corporates to gain deeper access to risk factors on the supplier-side of international trade transaction
- Unblu is a privately held Swiss software company, founded in 2008. Its conversational platform for enhanced communication is helping over 120 financial institutions worldwide to increase online conversions, deliver better and more efficient customer advice, and build successful business relationships over their digital channels.
Eyal Hareuveny, Surecomp president, said, “SureStore is the actualization of our pledge to enable our client’s digital future”, said “As our world becomes increasingly digital, the market demands new, easy to use solutions that will save time and money. Today we deliver just that.”
CTMfile take: SureStore is leading the way in the trade finance space. It is not only the industry’s first platform for banks and corporates to rapidly adopt innovative trade finance products and services using the new breed of APIs, it has also brought together some the best options available today. App stores make it so much easier for corporates to optimise their trade finance operations.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today