Bas Rebel, Independent Treasury Consultant – BRFC, Gerben Weistra, Partner Transfer Pricing - Ectacon and Mike Foye, Director, Global Treasury Operations - Mondelez International continue our discussion of Tax and Treasury looking at the implications for corporate treasury technology of the new OECD regulations published in 2020, and the implications for two aspects of corporate treasury ops.
This WEBchat covers:
- Reminder of the new OECD guidance on transfer pricing
- In-house Banking 2.0
- Technology landscape
- Key takeaways
- Key timing points
- 0:53 New OECD guidelines on transfer pricing
- 3:45 In-house banking 2.0
- 7:25 Treasury technology landscape
- 13:45 - Are new systems needed?
- 15:25 - Tax and corporate treasury need to work together
- 16:10 - Recording what is the purpose of the loan
- 19:45 Key takeaways
- 19:50 - Mike Foye
- 20:20 - Bas Rebel
- 21:00 - Gerben Weistra
CTMfile take: This WEBchat shows how corporate treasury departments need to get their house in order, partner with tax department to answer tax queries both now and in the future. Plus develop systems and procedures to record and track all changes.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today