Here are ten practical steps that can help treasury be successful:
- Executive management support
- Ascertain corporate strategy
- seek IT participation
- Open communication channels should be maintained with all the stakeholders
- External relationships with TMS
- which areas within treasury operations will be impacted by system changes
- Any employees who are likely to be affected by the project should be informed
- Impact on treasury operations
- flow of information into and out of the TMS should be assessed
- draw up a definitive list of requirements using the information collated.
Read more in the full article here.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today