- Key timing points
- 1:09 HOW DOES AI WORK - KEY CONCEPTS
- 1:20 Supervised learning
- 2:27 Unsupervised learning
- 2: 45 Combined intelligence
- 3:22 Structure and unstructured data
- 5:31 WHY TREASURY IS RIPE FOR AI
- 6:53 Bridge corporate treasury department gap to rest of business
- 8:01 Bridge to FIs
- 8:46 Discover unknown, unkowns
- 9:37 WHERE IS AI USED TODAY AND WHERE SHOULD BE USED
- 11:31 Area in corporate treasury with biggest potential for AI
- 12:41 CLOSING REMARKS
CTMfile take: There are many views about how artificial intelligence/machine learning really works. This is Igor’s view and why corporate treasury is ripe for AI.
Igor Zaks, President and CEO of TenzorAI, presents his personal view of the basics of artificial intelligence.
The WEBchat covers:
1. How does AI work - the key concepts
2. Why Treasury is ripe for AI
3. AI – where it is today and where it should be used.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today