Igor Zaks, President and CEO of TenzorAI, presents his personal view of the basics of artificial intelligence.
The WEBchat covers:
1. How does AI work - the key concepts
2. Why Treasury is ripe for AI
3. AI – where it is today and where it should be used.
- Key timing points
- 1:09 HOW DOES AI WORK - KEY CONCEPTS
- 1:20 Supervised learning
- 2:27 Unsupervised learning
- 2: 45 Combined intelligence
- 3:22 Structure and unstructured data
- 5:31 WHY TREASURY IS RIPE FOR AI
- 6:53 Bridge corporate treasury department gap to rest of business
- 8:01 Bridge to FIs
- 8:46 Discover unknown, unkowns
- 9:37 WHERE IS AI USED TODAY AND WHERE SHOULD BE USED
- 11:31 Area in corporate treasury with biggest potential for AI
- 12:41 CLOSING REMARKS
CTMfile take: There are many views about how artificial intelligence/machine learning really works. This is Igor’s view and why corporate treasury is ripe for AI.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today