In this WEBchat Tom Leitch, discusses:
- The new TreasuryXpress On Demand system and how it helps to cut costs and slash implementation times
- How APIs work in today treasury systems
- TreasuryXpress updates process and frequency
- New pricing structures
- Future of treasury management system solutions
- New delivery model.
- Key timing points
- 0:25 Why new On Demand model introduced
- 1:38 Corporate treasury department problems with high costs and lengthy implemtation times
- 3:54 How APIs work in today’s treasury management systems
- 5:55 Update methodology and frequency
- 7.45 Pricing structure with no impact of frequent updating
- 9.17 Future of TMS solutions and impact on corporate treasury department
CTMfile take: Technology is changing the very nature of TMS and what corporate treasurers can expect from the latest solutions.
Revolutionary TreasuryXpress App store with self-service implementation Apps
First online store for any corporate treasury department provides self-service TMS solutions that work with other systems and applications at an unheard of minimal monthly charge
TMS market evolution: how the new players are having an impact - TreasuryXpress
Tom Leitch, Business Development Director, explains what TreasuryXpress provide, their impact on corporate treasury departments and on their competitors
The future of TMS: Full launch of TreasuryXpress Store
Proves online TMS APP stores work. Is yours going to be Open or Closed?