Two leading payment systems experts from Deutsche Bank - Edwin Hartog, Managing Director, Global Head FinTech and Platform Sales and Benjamin Madjar, Managing Director Corporate Bank - EMEA Head Cash Management Structuring - discuss the new pan-European payment scheme they are launching.
The WEBchat covers:
1. Request-to-pay client experience
2. Key benefits for your business
3. Request-to-pay technical workflow.
- Key timing points
- 0.55 1 - Request-To-Pay Client Experience
- 6:50 2 - Key benefits for your business
- 14.35 3 - Request-to-pay technical workflow
- 18.27 That's a revolution
- 19.20 Consumer mindset and reacction
- 20:50 Hartog - key take away
- 22:00 Madjar - key take away
- 23.25 Request-To-Pay scheme future
CTMfile take: The pan-European Request-To-Pay service really is a revolution for e-commerce payments and then it will move to point of sale payments. The enhanced - reconciliation and refund management, plus the cost savings, real-time settlement and reduced risk add up to an improved experience for both consumers and merchants. Impressive.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today