FinTech is changing the service levels, the business model and the structure of the treasury management systems market. Listen to Tom Leitch describing:
- how he believes that the old TMS business model is broken and needs to move to a much simpler and more profitable structure like TreasuryXpress’s where a team of only 30 people support the corporate treasury operations of 250 users world-wide, which range from SMEs to groups with annual sales of several $bn
- TreasuryXpress process can install their cloud based system in hours
- their charging structure which starts at $100/month and how even their highest monthly charge is much lower than all their competitors, and yet is profitable
- how their system can be customised
- TreasuryXpress’s future development plans whilst sticking to their business model
- his incisive assessment of their competitors.
CTMfile take: This is a classic example of how FinTech can change the business model and dynamics of a whole industry.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today