Jack, Nick Franck, who has wide and global experience in treasury, banking and treasury consulting, and Gene Vayngrib, CEO and Co-founder of Tradle - one of the blockchain KYC solutions, reviewed three key posts:
- There will never be only just ONE KYC/KYV solution? (0.00 - 31.30 mins)
- See: There will never be only just ONE KYC/KYV solution? - CTMfile
- This important discussion covered:
- The corporate treasury department problem with current KYC solutions
- Need for incremental on-boarding and giving corporates ability to monitor and remotely change data
- Tradle’s solution: common terms and local rules solves the problem
- Where does data reside and what global infrastructure is needed?
- Who pays for KYC and who operates?
- Opportunities from new technologies, e.g. e-signatures
- How to prove documentation is real
- Need for standardisation of comm terms and processes
- Swift gpi linking two worlds - trade and e-commerce ecosystems (31.30-41.06 mins)
- Confidence falls as cyber threats and AI add to risk management challenges, survey finds (41.06- 50.43 mins)
Enjoy the important discussion on the KYC global problem and possible solutions; the new Swift service; and whether confidence is falling.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today