Jack and Graham were joined by the well know consultant Dan Blumen, leading Partner, in the Treasury Alliance Group in the USA who has huge experience in many areas of treasury including TREASURYcast payments, technology and working capital management.
- Facebook’s new cyber coin Libra - the good, the bad and the ugly
- ClearBank impact on payment services
- Late payments - their causes, and how to stop them
- Fraud levels - why they are still increasing and how to stop them, e.g. is technology the answer, and what techniques work best
- Why KYC platforms are being withdrawn and the future of the KYC business
- Brexit and its impact on the corporate treasury department.
Facebook plans 2020 launch of cryptocurrency
The social media giant plans to establish a digital payments system in a number of countries in the first quarter of next year.
Late payments - UK spring statement to have limited impact UNLESS
Previse warn that UK Government’s plan to make it easier for tradespeople to get the cash they’re owed will fail, unless enforced
Fraud prevention rates rise as cybercrime tactics evolve in Europe
High use of mobile devices and evolving fraudster tactics in Europe may be behind a rise in cybercrime attacks but rates of prevention and detection have increased 30 per cent year-on-year