General WCM bench marks have their role, but you need to understand what is going on when you read the numbers. Brian Shanahan explains how to understand:
- the component parts
- the main sources of error and variaton
- how to approach more detailed analysis.
- Key timing points
- 0:40 Are benchmarks a waste of time
- 1:22 Understanding the problem with publically published numbers
- 4:20 Impact of product mix and geographies
- 6.30 Single most important thing in WCM benchmarks
- 7:50 How to start refuting public benchmarks
CTMfile take: Before examining your place in the WCM generat rating figures, listen to this WEBchat.
Sustaining Working Capital Success
Why very few companies sustain the success of their working capital programmes
How Blockchain will impact working capital management
Blockchain: Does it really matter?
Working Capital Benchmarks
Apples versus apples? Not really