General WCM bench marks have their role, but you need to understand what is going on when you read the numbers. Brian Shanahan explains how to understand:
- the component parts
- the main sources of error and variaton
- how to approach more detailed analysis.
- Key timing points
- 0:40 Are benchmarks a waste of time
- 1:22 Understanding the problem with publically published numbers
- 4:20 Impact of product mix and geographies
- 6.30 Single most important thing in WCM benchmarks
- 7:50 How to start refuting public benchmarks
CTMfile take: Before examining your place in the WCM generat rating figures, listen to this WEBchat.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today