- Key timing points
- 0:40 Are benchmarks a waste of time
- 1:22 Understanding the problem with publically published numbers
- 4:20 Impact of product mix and geographies
- 6.30 Single most important thing in WCM benchmarks
- 7:50 How to start refuting public benchmarks
CTMfile take: Before examining your place in the WCM generat rating figures, listen to this WEBchat.
General WCM bench marks have their role, but you need to understand what is going on when you read the numbers. Brian Shanahan explains how to understand:
- the component parts
- the main sources of error and variaton
- how to approach more detailed analysis.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today