Treasury Delta’s platform has digitised the RFP process for corporate banking tenders. Using digital technology the platform connects two counterparties in a very efficient and cost-effective way. The customer journey has been simplified for banks, TMS providers, corporates and their advisors so that all stakeholders can do business in a better way thereby, saving them time and money.
Corporates can use the platform for a cash management, TMS or any credit type transaction with their chosen counterparties. Treasury Delta remains completely impartial at all times and does not get involved in an advisory capacity in any way as they simply connect the relevant parties through the platform.
The three main value propositions for a corporate are;
1. Best offers are received from the marketplace.
2. Saves their organisation time and money on the entire process which can be very frustrating.
3. Provides the Board of Directors with assurance that their organisation is getting the best deal in the market.
- Organisation type
- Product/Service Supplier
- Regions where available
- Number of staff
- Cash Management RFP
Treasury Delta's platform allows corporates to easily go-to-market in search of the latest cash management products and services being offered by banks and FinTech providers.
- TMS RFP
Treasury Delta's platform allows corporates to easily go-to-market and get the best offerings from TMS providers.
- Credit RFP
Treasury Delta's platform allows corporates to easily go-to-market and get the best offerings from lenders for any credit related instrument.
- Operational efficiency - Treasury Delta's platform will save banks, TMS providers, corporates and their advisors time and money on the RFP process.
- Low cost solution for corporates - By using digital technology Treasury Delta has streamlined the process and can therefore offer their service to corporates at a low cost.
- A lead generator - Treasury Delta's platform will increase the number of bona fide leads coming to banks and TMS providers as they have simplified the customer journey and formed partnerships with channel partners in the corporate treasury sector.
- Corporate Treasurers can use the platform to execute a bespoke RFP for any of their treasury requirements.
- Banks and TMS providers can respond to all RFP's using the platform and Treasury Delta will work closely with them in order to improve the lead generation process.
- Accountancy firms and treasury consultants can use the platform on behalf of their client to carry our a corporate RFP transaction in a more efficient and cost effective way.