In this episode of the Open Treasury Podcast, Craig Jeffery, Paul Galloway and Jack Large discuss 6 topics regarding the economy, debt and technology. Listen in and follow the article links to learn more.
- Eurozone’s central banks to reveal costs of QE
- The ECB reports a loss as a result of its own rate increases, eliminating its dividends
- Ghana verges on debt default
- Goldman Sachs expects three more rate hikes from ECB
- BIS chief: Crypto has lost the ‘battle’ against fiat currency
- JPMorgan restricts traders' usage of ChatGPT due to regulatory risks over financial data
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today