ACT’s flagship cash management event of the year, again sponsored by Barclays, provides another opportunity to share best practices, hear practical case studies from leading corporates and network with fellow cash management and treasury professionals. Highlights include:
- The evolution of cash management
- What makes good cash management debate
- Regulatory challenges for corporates today
- Cybersecurity and payment fraud
- Payments spotlight - Faster Payments
- Liquidity management - Bloomberg
- Case studies from:
- UPS on cash pooling
- Page Group on building a centralised cash management framework
- Body Shop on setting up a payments factory
- Unilever on trapped cash: unlocking cash worldwide
- Tech talks from Currency Cloud, APEXX, Income Group
- Managing in uncertain times
- Corporate treasurer round-up.
Last year attending comments were very favourable, e.g. Sui Lee, Triland Metals: “Enjoyable event with insight into up and coming developments, especially, innovation and virtual payments.” And 96% of attendees said they would attend this event again.
More details and to register
More details and a copy of the brochure are available at treasurers.org/cashmanagement.
This year exhibitors include APEXX, Barclays, CashAnalytics, Gresham and Federated.
CTMfile take: One day to get up to speed and get a wide understanding of what is happening in cash management.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today