BELLIN have integrated Thomson Reuters pre-trade insight, feeds and straight-through-processing connectivity in Thomson Reuters FXall to provide a comprehensive solution to corporate treasurers. The new solution called ’tm5 Thomson Reuters edition’ which is a stand-alone tm5 application which provides the full tm5 functionality which:
- is fed by market data from Thomson Reuters
- connects direct to FXall the Thomson Reuters dealing system
- Enables trade confirmation matching using Thomson Reuters Settlements Centre Service
- integration of market data from Thomson Reuters data feeds.
BELLIN claim that pricing is extremely competitive with:
- no limitation in the number of users or companies within a corporate group.
- a standard set up fee including the connectivity to SWIFT providing an individual SWIFT Code for the corporate group. The messages collected with this SWIFT Code are charged as a flat fee and is part of the monthly subscription.
Not surprisingly, Martin Bellin – CEO and founder of BELLIN, is proud of this new milestone: “Bringing together BELLIN’s treasury management excellence and Thomson Reuters pre-trade insight, FX transactions and post-trade expertise is a perfect match that will benefit clients worldwide.”
CTMfile take: the new tm5 Thomson Reuters edition shows how cloud-based treasury management systems are increasingly integrating with other services, so providing a full solution without the corporate user having to go to key other suppliers and connect to their services. This is the future of TMS.
Kyriba have released new version of their cloud based TMS
V14.1 has now been rollled out to all Kyriba datacentres
TMS provider’s business model: the Reval Cloud Platform
Reval, the cloud-based Treasury & Risk Management ecosystem provider, explains its business strategy