Jack and Ben discussed:
1. How the Coronavirus crisis is developing and how it might reduce climate change. Funny stories about working at home and how people around the world are trying to protect themselves from the virus.
2. How Swift has put the launch date of ISO 20022 back and how suppliers are continuing to launch new products
3. Open banking is starting to come of age as Request to Pay starts to be launched around Europe
4. How SAP and Goldman Sachs are partnering to develop global payments innovation on the Ariba Network
5. How Planix’s release of their real-time treasury software opens up new opportunities for corporate treasury departments to manage in real-time their intraday cash, collateral and liquidity management.
- Key timing points
- 0:10 How the Coronavirus crisis is developing and it might slow climate change
- 4:33 Swift delay ISO 20022 launch date
- 6:55 Request to Pay starts to be launched around Europ
- 9:03 SAP and Goldman Sachs payments innovation on Ariba Network
- 10:55 Planix’s new real-time treasury software opens up new opportunities
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today