The FRIDAYclub discussion on 21st with Bruce Lynn and Jack Large focussed on the issues and opportunities raised by the sessions and the new products / services at the AFP Conference:
- how can the corporate treasury department measure itself, and set itself meaningful goals and strategies for profit, liquidity and risk management?
- the role of technology in improving corporate treasury effectiveness, and how fully integrated connectivity between today’s systems and services is still missing
- how can corporate treasury improve its interaction with the board.
View the FRIDAYclub WEBchat video below or listen to podcast here or on iTunes.
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Business & Middleware Connectivity
- Electronic Banking Connectivity
- SWIFT Corporate Connectivity
- Treasury Management Systems
- General Treasury Systems
- Working Capital Management
- Inventory Cycle in WCM
- Order-to-Cash Cycle in WCM
- Procure-to-Pay Cycle in WCM
- Total Working Capital