The FRIDAYclub discussion on 21st with Bruce Lynn and Jack Large focussed on the issues and opportunities raised by the sessions and the new products / services at the AFP Conference:
- how can the corporate treasury department measure itself, and set itself meaningful goals and strategies for profit, liquidity and risk management?
- the role of technology in improving corporate treasury effectiveness, and how fully integrated connectivity between today’s systems and services is still missing
- how can corporate treasury improve its interaction with the board.
View the FRIDAYclub WEBchat video below or listen to podcast here or on iTunes.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today
- This item appears in the following sections:
- Business & Middleware Connectivity
- Electronic Banking Connectivity
- SWIFT Corporate Connectivity
- Treasury Technology
- General Treasury Systems
- Working Capital Management
- Inventory Cycle in WCM
- Order-to-Cash Cycle in WCM
- Procure-to-Pay Cycle in WCM
- Total Working Capital