The FRIDAYclub discussion on 24th with Palle Dedenroth, Assistant Treasurer, Treasury Operations, Danfoss A/S and Bengt Elvinsson, Assistant Treasurer - Global Operations, Corning Treasury Service Ltd focused on ‘Lessons and take aways from Eurofinance Conference, Budapest’. The main topics covered were:
- initial overall conclusions
- new technologies on show - Bloomberg’s new TMS and cloud based services
- why is corporate treasury technology solutions progressing so slowly?
- whether partner banking will ever be acceptable
- how to manage regulatory change and the lack of supporting systems
- failure of banks to sell SCF services
- use of outsourcing in the corporate treasury department
- final conclusions from the conference.
View the FRIDAYclub WEBchat video below or listen to podcast here or on iTunes.