Hanse Orga set launch date for FS2, their next generation WC Management solution
Hanse Orga Group have launched FS2 their future-proof software for the next generation of working capital management. It has been designed to be one-on-one with SAP’s S/4HANA suite of programmes. They claim that FS2 enables seamless management of complex global cash management, supply chain finance, payments and receivable processes. FS2:
- allows clients to take control of their financial workflow, delivering cost and quality benefits to their organization, from an intuitive interactive user interface.
- seamlessly integrates global financial data from unlimited source systems, driving informed decisions for management by presenting key performance indicator data on client configurable dashboards
- leverages a client’s existing investment in SAP by being directly embedded within a new implementation or an existing platform while offering multiple language support that is mobile, with a web user interface.
New FS2 features
The FS2 release will be available early 2016 and will contain the following new features:
- Fiori Apps: A sleek new UI with structured transactions that allow customers to create individual role-based dashboards which enable them to easily view approvals, alerts and to track progress on key financial workflow data
- business Intelligence Reporting: Fully compatible with Fiori allowing clients to quickly set-up new reports and run queries based on daily or historical data providing comprehensive and flexible reporting
- mobile supported and available on all mobile devices, such as iOS and Android
- compatible with S/4HANA and Simple Finance: SAP S/4HANA compliant and works with SAP Simple Finance which allows for real time reporting utilizing less memory
- support for pre-HANA SAP versions, which allows migration to FS2 before investing in S/4HANA and HANA
- adaptable with independent ERP solutions: Seamless integration that allows data exchange , data enrichment and data validation to and from other ERP systems.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today