Moritz Strobel, Global Head, Open Banking/API and Jose M Buey, Director and Global Head of Accounts Platform & Services at Deutsche Bank's Corporate Bank discuss their use of Application Programming Interfaces and micro-service technologies in delivering real-time process and liquidity management.
The WEBchat covers:
1. Areas where processes will change
2. The new infrastructure
3. Deutsche Bank’s approach to real-time treasury
4. New modernized accounts & services platform in Australia
5. Why opening banking cannot be ignored.
- Key timing points
- 3:25 Areas where processes will change
- 6:36 Deutsche Bank’s new infrastructure
- 8:00 - recommended implementation strategy
- 9:13 Deutsche Bank’s approach to real-time corporate treasury
- 9:31 - key challenges
- 10:10 - providing common client experiences
- 10:27 - micro-services approach
- 11:26 New modernising a/c’s and services in Australia
- 11:51 - Strategic Demand Deposit Accounts platform
- 13:54 - micro-services availability
- 16:50 Why business cannot ignore open banking
- 21:00 Closing remarks
This WEBchat shows how Deutsche Bank are using the latest technologies and account infrastructures to roll out real-time services treasury services worldwide.
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today
- This item appears in the following sections: