You are only as good as the quality and depth of your corporate treasury team. Using the latest technology and systems is all very well, but unless you have superb people who really understand your business - both the treasury aspects AND also the way your company functions and its key drivers - your department may be efficient, but they will make poor decisions. In the age of internet and seamlessly inter-connected systems and services, the need for excellent pro-active and innovative staff has never been greater.
In this WEBchat Adam Gordon, CEO of Social Media Search, explains and discusses the three vital areas to understand in making use of social media:
- Candidate behaviour - how treasurers are using social media to decide which opportunities to go for
- How to make sure you are compelling and magnetic on social media, as a hiring manager
- Top 5 techniques to attract more high quality applicants.
The WEBchat finishes with discussion of whether you have use specialists, who is using social media in their recruitment and how Facebook is increasing its role in professional recruitment.
- Key timing points
- 0:41 Candidate behaviour - how treasurers are using social media to decide which opportunities to go for
- 4:33 How to make sure you are compelling and magnetic on social media, as a hiring manager
- 11:16 Top 5 techniques to attract more high quality applicants
- 16:12 Do you have to use social media specialists?
- 17:51 Who is using this approach
- 18:44 The growing role of Facebook in professional recruitment
CTMfile take: If you want to be attract to and recruit the best corporate treasury talent then taking 20 minutes to listen to this WEBchat will be invaluable.
Attracting corporate treasury talent via social networks: make them want to join
Adam Gordon, CEO, Social Media Search explains how to attract the best treasury talent by exploiting the social networks