Pushpendra Mehta meets with Craig Jeffery, Managing Partner of Strategic Treasurer, and Jack Large, Editor of CTMfile, to review the latest treasury news and developments.
Topics of discussion include FTX’s bankruptcy filing, Australia considering a ban on cyber ransom payments, NatWest supporting increasing demand for real-time payments, multinational corporations across industries continuing to use Citi Virtual Accounts solution to accelerate their digitisation initiatives, and the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) and Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (Mizuho) joining forces to provide sustainability solutions.
- Investors fear fallout of potential FTX bankruptcy
- Australia explores prohibiting ransom payments to cybercriminals
- NatWest introduces new APIs for corporate real-time payment processing
- Multinational clients’ use of Citi's Institutional Virtual Accounts increases significantly, accelerating the digitization process
- The London Stock Exchange Group and Mizuho form an alliance to promote environmental sustainability
Like this item? Get our Weekly Update newsletter. Subscribe today